Keslar Insurance is a rapidly growing independent insurance agency located in Newmarket, NH. We offer insurance solutions all over NH and Maine. We are seeking a phenomenal Customer Service Rep to work with us approximately 20-25 hours/week. Hours can be flexible depending on candidate’s needs. This person must have an exceptionally positive attitude, be accustomed to working with customers on the phones all day. Must be used to a busy office with multiple things to work on at the same time.
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to service and help customers at all times.
- Amazing attention to details. Great at documenting conversations, researching questions and providing timely responses.
- Great oral and written communication skills. We work hard to educate all of our customers and make sure we are addressing all of their questions thoroughly and professionally.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize to make sure all customers are getting timely responses.
- Must be very strong with technology and computers including using email, spreadsheets, and document creation software. Must have experience entering information into databases or CRM applications.
- Experience building and documenting processes a plus!
- Must be a self- starter willing to jump into next tasks and move rapidly from responsibility to responsibility without a lot of hand-holding.
- Answer and address incoming calls including: taking bill payments, processing initial claims with carriers, researching questions.
- Creating and sending out certificates of insurance, auto ID cards, copy of policy paperwork and other documentation.
- Providing follow up communications to make sure all paperwork has been completed, to ensure service has been exemplary and to schedule annual reviews.
- Documenting customer interactions at all times.
- Updating customer information in databases.
- Help document procedures and creation of training manuals.
- Proactively reach out to customers via telephone, email etc. to set up meetings, follow up on our service etc.
- Other administrative tasks as they arise.
You will receive:
- Fair hourly compensation based upon experience.
- Training necessary to excel in this position.
- All equipment necessary to do job.
- Flexible hours/schedule to provide work/life balance.
- Opportunity to receive bonuses when company meets their goals.
- Opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced office with great learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to join a growing entrepreneurial organization with great exposure to a variety of business functions.
- Opportunity to become connected in the industry
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email us a resume and cover letter. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview.
HS Diploma required; college degree preferred.
About Keslar Insurance:
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We are recent recipients of Business of the Year from both the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce and the Newmarket Business Association. If you’re willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Products. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. These include: home owners, auto, business/commercial, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance, life insurance and more.
Keslar insurance Agency 55 Main Street, Suite 222. Newmarket, NH 03824
Resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org