At Keslar Insurance Agency, we understand your unique business risks as a photographer. There are many instances when you may need coverage; what if someone steals your expensive photography equipment-maybe it is stolen at a shoot or out of your home or while on the road, or maybe there is damage done to your property while off-premises, damage done to your business documents and more.
All these things mean cost to you: cost to replace equipment or other property, cost of lost income when you can’t work while dealing with this issue, cost of failure to deliver your product. All can be so stressful.
To address many of these risks, we are committed to finding you an insurance carrier that will design and price a policy for you, based on your specific business needs.
Different coverages available include:
- Replacement of stolen or damaged items
- Coverage of photographic equipment you own while off premises
- Coverage for loss of income and fixed expenses while the business is closed due to a covered loss
- Coverage for failure to deliver photographic product
- Loss of or damage to money, securities, and other property resulting from theft committed by an employee
- Umbrella Policy- A broad form of liability insurance
As a business owner, it is important to be protected while creating memorable products for your customers. Contact us today if you have any questions or would like more information about business owner protection. Feel free to reach us at www.keslarinsurance.com or 603-273-0953.