Keslar Insurance Agency, a rapidly growing Independent insurance agency located in Newmarket, NH, has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents.
We seek energetic professionals interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Keslar Insurance Agency will support you by offering:
- A highly competitive commission based compensation plan for uncapped earning potential. You control your ability to earn.
- Flexible schedule and great company culture. Will consider candidates looking for Flexible or PT hours.
- Relationships with major National and regional insurance carriers, all highly rated and respected.
- Leads/networking opportunities available.
- Will provide product and technology training.
- All equipment necessary is provided (phones, computers, databases etc).
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within the office
- Not licensed yet? We will fully reimburse you to get licensed in the states of NH and ME.
- Would consider focused sales in one area for right candidates: P&C (home/auto etc.), Business or Life specialties.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Prospect and develop leads while continually networking to grow your business
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have good organizational skills
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, but not required
- Successful completion of background check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and on occasion, in customer’s home or business
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)or Life License
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email us a resume and cover letter. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview.
HS Diploma required; college degree preferred.
About Keslar Insurance:
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. If you’re willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Products. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. These include: home owners, auto, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance and more.
Keslar insurance Agency 55 Main Street, Suite 222. Newmarket, NH 03824
Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Insurance Account Management
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full Time and Part time candidates will be considered. Flexible schedules for ideal candidates.
Compensation: Commission with bonuses.