We at Keslar Insurance Agency are grateful for our customers and our business.
We understand that we couldn’t be where we are without the community around us.
We understand it is our obligation to support our community.
Therefore, we have put together Keslar Cares. As part of this program, we will feature some of our favorite organizations who provide wonderful services in our own backyard. It is our goal to support these organizations through a variety of initiatives.
- Annie’s Angels. Stratham, NH. Annie’s Angels is dedicated to helping families struggling financially with the challenges of life threatening diseases and disabilities by connecting neighbor to neighbor and friend to friend in a caring fundraising network. One of their most recent programs is “Chris’ Pets for Vets”. In this program local animal shelters will pair veterans with a free pet, so they can more easily deal with PTSD, helping to heal the deep emotional scars, and possible save their lives. Vets have sacrificed their well-being for us and our country, and now it’s our turn to help them in return!
- Arts in Reach. Portsmouth, NH. Arts In Reach provides enriching after-school and vacation programs in performance and visual arts. Since 1997, we have been helping teen girls in Rockingham and Strafford counties of New Hampshire develop confidence and gain key life skills such as collaboration, goal-setting, leadership, and communication while discovering new and creative means of self-expression.
- End 68 Hours of Hunger. Dover/Oyster River/Newmarket NH. is a private, not-for-profit, effort to confront the approximately 68 hours of hunger that some school children experience between the free lunch they receive in school on Friday afternoon and the free breakfast they receive in school on Monday morning.
- Zebra Crossings. Dover NH. Zebra Crossings, based in Dover NH, provides a broad range of day and overnight programs throughout the year for children with a chronic health condition. Our programs serve youth who have a chronic health condition and those at risk of developing a chronic health condition. Programs are held at various locations throughout the New Hampshire Seacoast. Activities include recreational activities, such as art projects, sports, group games, archery, swimming, climbing wall, ropes course, kayaking, and more.
- On Belay. Durham, NH. On Belay builds community among youth who have or have had a family member with cancer using adventure based programs that encourage participants to uncover their inner resilience. On Belay offers programs throughout the year in Southern New Hampshire, Southern Maine and North Shore Massachusetts, with participants coming from towns all over New England.
If you would like to support any of these groups, please let us know as we quote your home/auto insurance and we will make a donation to them in your name. Please follow our FB, Google+, Twitter or LinkedIn pages to hear more about each of these groups and our goals to support them.